I have been doing website migrations and have been updating the DNS entries of these websites to point at the new server’s IP addresses. I have been getting major propagation delays on my personal devices when checking the sites I have migrated. It took me a little while to realize that this was most likely a Cloudflare DNS issue. When I switched my personal devices DNS servers to Google’s (220.127.116.11) and they worked.
I use Cloudflare DNS on all of my personal devices. I mainly do this for privacy and security reasons. They also have simple instructions to set it up on numerous devices.
After doing some googling, I stumbled across 18.104.22.168 Purge Cache. Everything worked as soon as I used this tool. It took me a while to find this tool as most of the results relate to propagation delays related to using CDN tool that Cloudflare provides.